SHORE Centre, Sexual Health Options, Resources & Education
THIS SERVICE IS NON-QUEER, TRANS & LGBTQ SPECIFIC.
Call line for more info on anti-oppression+ anti-racist policies.
SHORE Centre is a pro-choice organization that offers a variety of emotional support, outreach, and medical appointments to meet your reproductive health needs.
To request an appointment please visit: https://shore.inputhealth.com/ebooking. Services are typically offered in English, and free interpretation services are available by request.
Medical Services (covered by OHIP)
• Medication Abortion (available by telemedicine)
• Birth Control Consultation (available by telemedicine)
• This includes the pill, patch, ring, the shot (Depo Provera) intrauterine device (IUD), implant (Nexplanon), and referral for tubal ligation or vasectomy
• IUD Insertion and Removal (available in-person)
• Nexplanon (implant) Insertion and Removal (available in-person)
Counselling Services (FREE)
• Pregnancy Options Support
• Abortion Options Support
• Support After an Abortion
• Adoption Options Support
• Support After Placing a Child for Adoption
• Support During Pregnancy
• Support After Giving Birth
All counselling appointments are being offered via telemedicine – phone or video appointments available.
Outreach Services for Pregnant People
• Empowering Pregnancy Support Program
Also Available by Appointment (FREE)
• Pregnancy Test Pick Up
• Prenatal Vitamin Pick Up
• Condom, Dam and Lube Pick Up
Kitchener, ON N2G 4N5
There is free 2-hour street parking.